Re: [amibroker] Backtest For Time Of Day

code below will get you started (change times to 093000 and 094500, since I am in Europe). This code assumes that indeed the bars exist at the required times. For heavily traded stocks this should work. It takes 5000$ positions.

SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);
SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", 1
);
PositionSize = 5000
;
SetTradeDelays(0,0,0,0
);

timebar =
TimeNum
();

Buy = (timebar == 153000); BuyPrice = O
;
Sell = (timebar == 154500); SellPrice = O
;

SetChartOptions(0, chartShowDates
);
GraphXSpace = 0
;
Plot(C,"C",1,64
);
PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpTriangle,0),colorWhite, layer = 0, yposition = BuyPrice, offset = 0
);
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownTriangle,0),colorYellow, layer = 0, yposition = SellPrice, offset = 0 );