From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graham
Sent: 03 April 2006 01:29
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Database update

You do not supply much information about where you load the data from. Generally all that is required is to import the number of bars of data not already loaded into the AB database and this can be done with ascii importer form csv text files, or using the amiquote if this is your source.

If you are loading the entire amount from a metastock database then you could just use this with MSplugin and save the trouble of importing.

As I said more information on exactly what you are doing is needed to answer this

--
Cheers
Graham