From: troll
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 11:41 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Backtest Selection

Don't quite understand this ...

When I run Backtest in Detailed Log mode I expect to get the time and
scores for all tickers in group that qualified at that point in time -
start of bar.

For the day/time in question I expected 8 entry signals in detailed
log but only 4 appear. This based on sorting by "Buy=1" under AA
results for entire group. Also ran backtest for selected (and missing)
tickers only and I do get Entry signal as expected at corresponding
date/time for those ones as well.

Why wouldn't all 8 symbols appear in Detailed Log versus only portiion
of those that qualified. Does Backtester limit number to 4 ...

As always any help or suggestions much appreciated.

Best regards ......

Dean H.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS