From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ara Kaloustian
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:45 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Multiple AB Installations

Graham,

Thanks for the detailed note below...

I read through the section on broker.* files and what they contain.

There seems to be a fair amount of potential for interference between instances from same installation depending on how one uses the system. For my purposes having one set of Broker.* files would mess things up ... so I have to stick to multiple installations.

With TJ solution of disabling autosave, things should be OK, but I do hope he modifies the autosave as it is a very good feature to have.

Ara