RE: [amibroker] Multiple Time Frame ATR on Futures - Help Please

Graham,  Thanks, I tried it, but no change, I must still not be seeing something.

Mike

_SECTION_BEGIN("MultipleTimeFrameATR");

TimeFrameSet(in1Minute);

ATRM=ATR(5);

TimeFrameRestore();

TimeFrameSet(inHourly);

ATRH=ATR(5);

TimeFrameRestore();

TimeFrameSet(inDaily);

ATRD=ATR(5);

TimeFrameRestore();

Plot(TimeFrameExpand(ATRM,in1Minute),"ATRMinute",colorBrightGreen,512);

Plot(TimeFrameExpand(ATRh,in1Minute),"ATRHourly",colorBlue,512);

Plot(TimeFrameExpand(ATRd,in1Minute),"ATRHourly",colorViolet,512);

_SECTION_END();