Re: [amibroker] Tokens

From CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.60.2 (as compared to 4.60.1)

Title variable templates: making Title statements easy.
Now you can embed special tokens in Title variable
that are replaced by appropriate values at run-time.
if you use {{VALUES}} inside Title string
it will be replaced by automatic-values generated by Plot function calls.
if you use {{NAME}} it will be replaced by ticker symbol.
if you use {{DATE}} it will be replaced by selected date
if you use {{INTERVAL}} it will be replaced by name of the interval
Example:
Title = "{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} - MyChart : {{VALUES}}";

--
Cheers
Graham