[amibroker] Re: Adaptive indicators / variable periods

Steve,
I'm interested in looking at the adaptive versions of RSIA() and
CCIA() but can't find them in library or files section.  Could you be
so kind as to direct me to where they may be found.  Thanks

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A couple of the standard indicators have adaptive versions - RSIA()
and CCIA() come to mind. I think you may have to write the others for
yourself.

> Steve

indicator functions, such as RSI, will not accept variable
periods.i.e. they can't readily be made adaptive by using an array as
an input. I want to use a modified version of Ehler's Dominant Cycle
Period (which I already have) as the period input to RSI and
stochastic momentum (the bit I'm stuck on).

>   Before I go off and try and build these up from ground level I was
wondering if anyone has any advice or could turn me round and point me
in the right direction.

>   Andy
>

>   Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
>
>   To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>   For other support material please check also:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Service.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.