[amibroker] Re: Retrieve method question..

Thomas,

Is this VB Project accessable anymore as I am interested in the
Quotations.Retrieve method also.

Thanks
Grant Alderman

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxx>
wrote:

> William,
>
> Attached is a sample VB project that gets quotes via Retrieve
method.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Quotations collection to work in Visual Basic. I would appreciate any
> help by way of an example in calling this method and accessing
individual quotations.

> > This method was introduced in Amibroker version 4.25 as follows:
> >
> > "new method in Quotations collection for faster retrieval of
quotes
> > long Retrieve( long Count, Variant *Date, Variant *Open, Variant
*High, Variant *Low, Variant *Close, Variant *Volume, Variant