Re: [amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus - Lost symbols

SEan,

Try creating a list of the commodity symbols you want in QP and then importing into AB that way.  It's been a long time since I imported the commodities that I can't recall how I did it.  Make sure you import the cash contracts so your database isn't full of dead tickers once the contract expires.

schubie728 <schubie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am I the only one that has this problem?

- Sean

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "schubie728" <schubie@xxx> wrote:

> After installing and loading the Quotes Plus database into AmiBroker,
> I can't find the commodity symbols.
>
> Specifically, cash commodities like GO1599, LG1599, HV1599, etc are
> missing.
>
> I configured the Quotes Plus database to load Mutual Funds, Cash
> Commodities, etc.
>
> Interestingly, AmiBroker does not save my choices in that screen.  I
> have to check Cash Commodities every time and choose Retrieve.
>
> - Sean

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS