Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:12 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Missing chart.

Hi,

I need help with the problem of the missing chart, please.

The main chart on the first sheet no longer appears.. Why I do not
know.  I have searched as much as I can to see whether there is
somewhere I can click to make ir re-appear, but with out luck.

Can someone advise me as to the possible reason for it disappearing
and also how can I get it back.

Regards to all,

KeithN

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS