[amibroker] How do I?

    I want to use Amibroker to use a set of daily generated dated data files containg a screened list of say 10 to 100 stocks generated daily over say the last N months to simulate trading based on this screened daily list of stocks and see how it would have performed if I followed it daily, or weekly or monthly. I would also like to apply some additional screening or trimming that I might want to do within AmiBroker before shortlisting the exaxt stocks to add/delete from the portfolio during the day I want to trade.. I also want to use Amibroker for Portfolio Management/Positon Sizing.

I need a way for AmiBroker to periodically read these files containing screened list of stcoks and their data and apply some trading rules to complete the trading strategy and then essentially evaluate the performance trading system .

I am ready to and capable of writing my plugins, be a Data plugin or a AFL plugin or a OLE automation.

I just am not sure which way to go or where to look for a the closest example to doing this.

Sarvi

Sarvi Shanmugham
Technical Leader
Cisco Systems Inc.