RE: [amibroker] Re: add scan results to watchlist programmatically

Joe,

I copied your code as you show below and ran it.  It didn’t work.  So I looked at my settings for the AA.

I had it set to Use Filter and that is pointing at Watchlist 4.  But the code is pointing to WL#1, so I changed it to All Symbols without thinking (much) and hitting the scan button, about 70 symbols showed up in the results window before I could stop the scan.   Well, those symbols are gone.   Shouldn’t be a problem getting them back as they are retrieved from the TC2005 DB.

So I changed the code to delete WL # 4 and changed back the filter setting to include WL # 4 and ran the scan again.

It worked.

Based on what just happened, it is suggesting that not only do I have to specify in my Scan code, I also have to point to it via the filter setting?

MM