RE: [amibroker] Importing minute data

That is what I have done.  In fact it is an export from MetaTrader.  Do you know how AmiBroker knows that it is intraday data?  Could it be from the time field?

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graham
Sent: 25 March 2006 23:36
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Importing minute data

standard vesion can use 1 minute charts

you need to create the database to be 1 minute data

--
Cheers
Graham

On 3/26/06, Rush <rushingitagain@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Do you need to have the pro version to see minute bars?  I have the standard version and after I have imported the data I only see the data as daily bars.

Thanks

Investment management software

Real estate investment software

Investment property software

Software support

Real estate investment analysis software

Investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS