Re: [amibroker] Re: FW: Interactive Broker TWS Feed

On Saturday 25 March 2006 02:00 pm, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your comments.

You are welcome.  I enjoy trying to figure out how to make things better.
However, I am not sure why you didnt reply to the bulk of my comments.   If
these issues have already been addressed, I haven't found the discussion.  If
the discussion is buried somewhere in the yahoo groups, that makes it hard to
find.

> As for:
> > BTW, the yahoo group interface online sucks - we need another web-based
> > archive of the lists.  I'll help with that too.
>
> No, we don't need another - there is one http://www.amibroker.org/boards/
> quite unused because majority of AB users prefer getting all messages by
> e-mail.

I understand perfectly why email is preferred.  I wrote hypernews with that in
mind - you can post on the web or via email, similar to yahoo groups.
Yahoo is not as bad as it could be, but there are several systems that are
better.  I don't recommend hypernews anymore, btw.

I meant we needed another web-based archive besides the one on yahoo, and
thank you for pointing out where they are.  Please consider adding references
to the AmiBroker web site.  Also reference amibroker-at.

dan