Re: [amibroker] Starting AB from script - AB version 4.78.1 / Windows 2000

Ara,

First, the path in _javascript_ has to be written with DOUBLE backslashes:

AB.LoadDatabase("D:\\AB Dbs\\QP3");

Second thing is that the behaviour you describe is normal:

You initiate AmiBroker, load database and THEN..... your script ends, and Windows Scripting host
automatically destroys all created objects (in this case: AmiBroker).

AmiBroker will be running ONLY FOR DURATION of your script (if it was created in the script).

AB will continue to run ONLY if it was running BEFORE script was started (so script did not create object but just attached to running instance).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com