[amibroker] multiple vendor but same tool amibroker

Hi
I love Amibroker and I use esignal for my eod data. I want to use
quotetracker for live data. since my watchlista and notes are with the
eod data database, i want to reuse the same database for my live data
with quotetracker. however the issue is that for toronto stocks, the
symbols change. how can i use both the data sources with the same
database and still get my data for the toronto stocks.
any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Suresh