RE: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker as a COM object

I've noticed the same behavior for quite sometime. I tried to add some code to detect the condition and remedy it but have been only partially successful.  Good news about the next beta though.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of soundscribe_studios
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 10:29 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker as a COM object

Thanks Tomasz. I don't know why, but sometimes there will be two
broker.exes running. I suppose this means the createobject line
doesn't attach to a running instance and creates a new one. I didn't
think this was intended behavior and it's probably something in my
script. I'll play around with it some more.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> By default all COM/OLE objects in Windows are created (if not
already running)
> in "invisible" state (i.e. with main window hidden).
> I will add ability to show the GUI in next beta.
>
> If AmiBroker is already running, then if you call CreateObject it
will attach to already running instance.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS