[amibroker] Re: Simple Axis color question

MRIC,

As Hermann pointed out the SetChartBkColor was implemented in 4.77.  I love it, however it still does not address my question as to whether there is a way to set the axis color  separately.  I guess I am looking for some kind of functionality as follows:
                               SetXAxisColor
                               SetYAxisColor

It would be nice but I understand Thomasz has enbough on his plate.