[amibroker] Amibroker question and fibonacci

Tomasz and other programmers,

Is it possible to customize the fibonacci retracements to look like the following link?

http://www.foxfutures.com/forexs/indexJD3.cfm

The only method a programmer recommended me to do was to draw trendlines and assign a study ID to each individual line.  But the lines were drawn on top of the bars even if I set the color to background.   Also, it was inefficient because of the time spent typing the ID for each trendline.

Any help or suggestions are welcome

thanks

tony

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS