[amibroker] Universal data plugin

As a french user of AB PRO  I am very glad of this programm and iwould like to go a little more forward.
I have an account near Dubus.fr which sends the intraday datas on his plateform "Tradexpert"
I would like to send theses datas in AB by the "Universal data plugin" but it does not works an i am always in "WAIT" status.
The link works good with Excel (for example, fth commande : {=TDXDDE|Flux!Info2?FR0000125379025} returns the datas for the stock "Eurotunnel")

Please could you help me (The new Tradexpert platform has 2 servers "DDE V1 and "DDE V2"

Thanks a lot for your response  A. BAUR

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS