[amibroker] Layout question

Hello,

when i add a new window amibroker uses the default layout. This works fine, but only if i restart amibroker after saving a layout as default.

If i simply save my current layout as default and click on new window amibroker uses any other, probably my old layout. Once i restart amibroker i can click new window and amibroker uses the default layout for this window.

However it works fine if i save the layout through the right mouse button – menu -> Template – Save as default.

In this case it seems to save it instantly. When i save it through the workspace as local or global it seems to save/refresh it only after amibroker restart.

I have read the help. Do i miss anything ?

Regards

Thomas
www.tradingbasis.com
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx