[amibroker] Portfolio Backtest - AB version 4.78

When running backtests, am getting results in AA window that are not ordered by date.

A sequence can be:
MCD    Long     5/20/1992
DIS      Long     5/29/1992
HON    Long     6/3/1992
XOM    Long     4/13/1992   <== out of order
etc

This seems a little strange.  Anyone experience this?   Is it normal ?

I am focusing on this because it is clear to see.  (Have other problems that I can not easily present, but wondering if this is a problem, possibly causing other problems).

Thanks

ara

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS