Re: [amibroker] QP3->AB GetExtraData Map

You may be right, though I thought I checked all the ranking numbers and none of them matched. I'd like to re-check, but I'm getting the "GetExtraData() call failed" error again. Not sure when it's going to decide to start working. That's pretty frustrating.

Joe Landry <jelandry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cato

I took QRS to be relative strength ranking like this   but I could be wrong.  Thanks for pulling documentation together.  Sorry about the way the
clip and paste looks.

JOE

RS Rk

Measures a companies price change over the past 12 months compared to all the other companies in the database.  A 90 ranking means its 12 month price record outperformed 90% of all companies in the database.
Rankings are colored coded for easy reference:
         80-99 are colored Green
  • 60-79 are colored Yellow;
  •   1-59 are colored Red
Source:  Computed
Filter category:  Rankings - Rank
Comments:
A minimum of 120 trading days are required to compute the relative strength ranking.  The following weightings are applied depending on the number of days available.
  • 240 (4 quarters) (40,20,20,20)
  • 180 (3 quarters) (50,30,20)
  • 120 (2 quarters) (60,40)