[amibroker] Calculate Composites Gives Erroneous Volume

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I do not get accurate volume
for the base index when I use the Calculate Composites tool.  The
volume assigned to the base index is sometimes a negative number and
the magnitude today is about 30% less than the correct value. Also, the
volume reported by AdvVolume() and DecVolume() are inaccurate, but the
UncVolume() number seems correct.  These numbers do come in alot closer
to correct though.  To verify the correct values, I exported results
from an Exploration into Excel.  There were no negative volume numbers
from the exploration, so I don't understand the result I'm getting from
Calculate Composites.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.