RE: [amibroker] Off Topic - Windows task scheduler

Ara,

Hi.   I kill the Broker.exe (looks like yours might better.  However, this is call to start the QP downloader.

@rem run Quotes Plus Downloader

"C:\Program Files\Quotes Plus\GetPasswd.exe"

Then I call:

@rem Sleep 10 minutes for downloaded data to process

SLEEP 600

And finally start AB.