[amibroker] Reality check

I've been backtesting systems which sell when the price drops below an average Xshifted forward, which I will call MYSTOP.

Most of these systems do better with SellPrice = Close then with SellPrice=MYSTOP.  My question is:  "Can I REALLY place a Sell on Close order with a broker (if so, what broker)?".  How about "Sell Stop on Close" and if so would that mean "Sell at close if price during day was lower than stop" or would it mean "Sell at close if price is less than stop"?

Thanks for your help (and for extra credit, can you tell me what the relative positions of the " and ? should be?).

-- Keith

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS