[amibroker] Re: Freezing with WinXP.

Sorry, should have been clearer - yes, I have set the trusted IP addr.
in TWS to 127.0.0.1.  No difference.  As I said already, it was
working perfectly with Win2k so I'm familiar with the settings.  Be
nice if someone else experienced something similar cos I'm baffled as
to what the problem is.......

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxx>
wrote:

> But.. did you enter this:
> 127.0.0.1 in TWS, Configure->API->Trusted IP addresses
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.