[amibroker] Re: Code help requested

Rakesh,

I ran into a similar problem and have decided to use INCLUDES to
minimize the extra work that will go into maintaining separate
exploration AFLs. So, I will have separate explorations for each
timeframe (in my case, EOD and Weekly) and both explorations will
share many of the same includes. If you find an even easier way, let
me know.

Thanks,

Brian
brian (at) brianrichard (dot) com

> Hi Thomas,
>

> Thanks for your suggestion. However if I am running the scan in a
daily
> databse why would I need to set the timeframe as daily and
similarly for
> intraday?
>
> This condition does work if used individually i.e. if I say
> BC=  IIf(int_CHK==inDaily,Cross(MACD(),SIGNAL()),0);(with
periodicity in
> settings set to daily)
> or
> BC=  IIf(int_CHK==3600,Cross(MACD(),0),0);(with periodicity in
settings set
> to hourly)
>
> Both conditions work exactly as intended when not combined.
However when