Re: [amibroker] Question about EnableRotationalTrading()

Hello,

WorstRankHeld must be greater or equal to "MaxOpenPositions"
if it is less than that, AmiBroker works as it was equal to max. open positions (i.e. has no influence).

So you should use it in CONJUNCTION with MaxOpenPos (if you don't set it in the settings window correctly).

SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", 5 );
SetOption("WorstRankHeld", 5 );

If it is greater like in this example:

SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", 5 );
SetOption("WorstRankHeld", 10 );

even if rank drops below 5 currently open position remain active until it drops below 10.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com