Re: [amibroker] Re: Error running IO

Fred --
Quick question:  What do you mean by 'bouncing' AB?
-- Keith

Fred wrote:
As I've said ... I have seen this happen on some machines and not
others.  I don't know why it happens, but once it has been gotten by
once by bouncing AB, it does not seem to reappear. I would have
asked AB support about this except that the chances of duplicating
the problem are at best slim.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "david" <dwei9361@xxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Fred.
>
> I did manage to finally get it to work. The previous issue a
complete
> mystery.
>
> Pls ignore any previous post in regards to this. I have made an
earlier one
> on the Amibroker-TS newsgroup two days ago, which has not yet
appeared
> (first post).
>
> Be happy ;)
>
> Regards
>
> Dave

On Behalf
> Of Fred
> Sent: Tuesday, 14 March 2006 12:40 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Error running IO
>
> 1. IO is not a plugin it is a vb/vbs program
> 2. As per the doc, support for IO is provided by email not by
posting
> in the AB forums as it is not proper to clog the AB forums with
> traffic about IO.
>
> With regards to the error message you are getting, I have seen
this
> happen sometimes when the newer version goes in play.  I can't
> explain why, but it appears that sometimes AB thinks there is no
> active symbol.  You should be able to get this to go away by
bouncing
> AB.
>
> If you have further questions, please email me.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "david" <dwei9361@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > IO is a very popular free plugin for Amibroker ... I am hoping
> someone in
> > the usergroup may have seen this issue I am currently having
with
> running IO
> >
> > I have upgraded to the latest IO from the Amibroker-TS
forums ...
> from an
> > older version of IO that did not use IO.exe but IO.vbe.
> >
> > When I now try to run IO, I receive the following error ...
> >

> > NSBasic Script Error
> >
> > Error on line 3406
> >
> > Object required: 'ActiveDocument'
> >

> > Any help appeciated.