Re: [amibroker] Re: Short system advice?

Time frames have a bit to do with the problem, but the type of instrument and its time in its cycle are also VERY important.  For example, some stocks are more predictable than others, and therefore lend themselves to TA better than others.  Then, the stock's behavior changes as a function of its growth cycle and it will no longer be as easy to figure out.

Millowena