Re: [amibroker] No of sysmbols to be analysed by AA

You can use addtocomposite then read that as foreign
addtocomposite(1,"~count","V");
count = foreign("V","~count");

and the one yu mentioned which requires you to input the watchlist number

// retrive comma-separated list of symbols in watch list

list = CategoryGetSymbols( categoryWatchlist, 1);

Count = 0; // just in case there are no watch list members

for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( list, i ) ) != ""; i++ )

{ Count = Count++; }

if you are using another list like industry then you could just use the industryid()

--
Cheers
Graham