Re: [amibroker] Pct Change in Exploration

You have to be extremely specific in writing AFL (or any computer
junk) as it takes everything written literally

the valuewhen looks back to the last occurence of the event specified,
including iof the even is current bar.
Have you set the
filter=buy or sell;

otherwise whilst it is in a trade it will be looking back to last sell
condition.
If you want a progressive value of the trade return then you ahve to
include some options for when it is in the trade.
intrade=Flip(Buy,Sell);
Filter=1;
AddColumn( IIf( intrade OR Sell,  ValueWhen(Buy,BuyPrice), Null), "BuyP", 1.3);
AddColumn( IIf( intrade, C/ValueWhen(Buy,BuyPrice),
 ValueWhen(Sell,SellPrice)/ValueWhen(Buy,BuyPrice) ), "Return", 1.3);

--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.