Re: [amibroker] RE: Help noob questions =)

Hey Paul,

Yeah I tried DDE some time ago but found it quite lacking personally.
Such as a lack of backfill, no trading interface, reconnection issues at
times and a few other things that escape at the moment.

I'd certainly like to see an IB-type plugin and trading interface for MB
Trading and/or Metatrader brokers - that would certainly rock.

Please drop by the ForexSystemBuilders group - shoot me an IM personally
if you get lost or post if you like.

Cheers
Martin
Brisbane, Oz