[amibroker] RE: Help noob questions =)

Thank you Martin. =)
Ok Amiquote only downloads daily prices for forex (is not Amiquote's
fault but the source ), some symbols has prices that need to be
corrected.
the total Symbols for AmiQuote are:

EURCHF       GBPUSD
EURGBP       USDCHF
EURJPY       USDDEM
EURUSD       USDJPY

USDDEM is the latest added.

As i said before it only works with daily prices and it goes back in
history to 2002.

I am looking to get 10 years. I found a place that will sell 20 years
of forex data daly and 8 years for intraday data.

I would like to use AB for trading live the problem i have is that i
am using interbankfx data feed with Metatrader and i don't know how to
use this data feed live from within AB =(

As far as the problem with the chart I found out the culprit =)
when i download AmiBroker it had on the formula a linreg turned on for
the last 5 bars ( i think ) that needs to be taken out ( i downloaded
it 3 times and it was on all of them ) and since it is on the script
you need to comment it out. If you don't it will show an almost flat
price line if you go back 3 months in history.

I know this is a long post but i got another question

how can you add another window on sheet1 with a ema on a cci and a cci
 ?

Again thank you martin

Luis

24 Hours. Commission-Free.