[amibroker] Position score & logic problems

Hi

I am having a problem with the position score function amongst other
things.

I have it set as in the example in the help file ie
PositionScore = 100-(RSI(10));// prefer stocks that have low RSI;

It seems to be missing stocks that meet the buy criteria and have
lower
RSI values than the ones it chooses.

Also, is anyone aware of problems with the commission settings.  If I
set commission to only $1 and start with $10,000 as initial equity it
has a large effect on final results, much larger than it should.

If I set initial equity to $10,000 and run a test, and get say a 10%
return, then change equity to $20,000 and run the test again, I get
something other than 10%.  I am careful to make sure that position
size is defined as % of equity, not a fixed sum. All settings are
disabled.

I've been very frustrated dealing with Metastock over the past few
years and had hoped AB would be better.  I like the program a lot but
do not at this point have confidence in it's logic.

Has anyone else had these problems or others?

Help is appreciated.

Regards

Haders

24 Hours. Commission-Free.