Re: [amibroker] ATC code help

You could try just placing the data into a composite and the actual
final calculation in the plot AFL
eg for number of stocks just use ATC(1,"~name","V")
so you could jsut add the price changes for each stock to the
composite and record the number of stocks in V.

I also find it best to pad the calculation in the AA settings when
creating the composite, pad to an index that would have all the market
days although this can also make it difficult when averaging results
later, worht trying.

hopefully I have understood your problem
--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.