From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of bvandyke
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 5:54 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: RSI Calculation?

Hello,
I use Amibroker to read Worden Bros. TC2005 data directly.  The RSI
(14) for the Stock TOPT you referred to, in Amibroker using TC2005
is 74.61.

I'd wonder about your data source perhaps that you're using in
Amibroker.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MarketMonk777" <dlittner@xxx>
wrote:

> Sorry meant to type 70 not 79.

On Behalf
> Of MarketMonk777
> Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 5:22 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [amibroker] RSI Calculation?
>
> Not quite that close as AB reports just over 50 and Stockcharts and
> Quote.com report the RSI is over 79.  Yahoo seems to have it near
80.

> Just seems strange to me and I have no way of obtaining the price
data at
> Quote.com or at Stockcharts.
>
> With the RSI level of 70 having some significance, I find it
strange that
> there is such a difference.
>
> Dave

experience,
> discrepancies occur because each software/feed packages the quotes
into
> slightly different timeframe groups.  Could this be causing the
discrepancy?

Stockcharts
> >> puts it at just over 70.
> >>
> >> Was curious if anyone can explain why there is a difference?
> >>
> >> Dave
> >>

> >> Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

> >> To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
> >> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> >>
> >> For other support material please check also:
> >> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
> >>

> >> Yahoo! Groups Links

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links