Re: [amibroker] RSI Calculation?

This provides an exact match to the built-in RSI chart

PerRSI = 15;
MUp=IIf(C>Ref(C,-1),abs(C-Ref(C,-1)),0);
MDn=IIf(C<Ref(C,-1),abs(C-Ref(C,-1)),0);
Rup = Wilders(Mup,PerRSI);
Rdn = Wilders(Mdn,PerRSI);
gkRSI =  100*(Rup / (Rdn+Rup) ) ;

Plot( gkRSI, "gkRSI", colorBlue, styleLine  );
Plot( RSI(PerRSI), "RSI()", colorRed, styleLine  );

--
Cheers
Graham
On 3/6/06, aajohah <aajohah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: