RE: [amibroker] RSI Calculation?

My AB shows TOPT  74.59 RSI(14)

-----Original Message-----
From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MarketMonk777
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 8:22 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] RSI Calculation?

Not quite that close as AB reports just over 50 and Stockcharts and

Quote.com report the RSI is over 79.  Yahoo seems to have it near 80.

Just seems strange to me and I have no way of obtaining the price data at

Quote.com or at Stockcharts.

With the RSI level of 70 having some significance, I find it strange that

there is such a difference.

Dave