Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: What did Tomasz get for his kids?

Tomasz,

My apologies to you and Bruce. I didn't realize the basket was going to cause so much trouble in getting it back home. Next time you come to town we will keep the Texas sized welcome but find something a little easier to ship!.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
Yes, I would like to thank Bruce Robinson once again for offering help
in shipping this big basket. My bags were already 39kg so I certainly DO appreciate this help.
Thank you Bruce !

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com