From: Joe Landry
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] ln() function

Hi Steve - Wanted to acknowledge that I got your note and will see what I can work up.
Many years since my engineering school, in fact 40 yrs??????  I'll see what I can find for
you.
Only request is that if it seems like I'm talking down to you don't be offended, since I'll start from the beginning. I was futzing around with the log after your question and had to review it myself. A key item
is the natural number e which seems to find a place in many things.

I'm going to be traveling tomorrow for about 5 hours so it will take a while before any content comes your way.

BTW, you are a QP3  user aren't you?  If so would you like to join our little birds of a feather group
from the conference.  We got together for lunch and mostly just go to know each other. I've started
an Email distribution that we'll use to share or commiserate.

Best regards
Joe