[amibroker] param question -> sincr

Hello,

i have found the following about param parameter in the help:

sincr - automatic section increment value (used by drag-drop interface to increase default values for parameters)

Can anyone tell me how it works or how exactly we could use it ? It increases, but at which conditions ?

Regards

Thomas

www.tradingbasis.com

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx