[amibroker] Ft Monitor AmiBroker Conference

Well by now anyone who did not attend knows they missed something
really great.

Thank you all for all your positive comments and for coming to the
conference.

We are all really appreciative of Tomasz' making the trip to be with
us and for listening to all of our requests.

In a few days I'll post a picture of him in the Texas Ten Gallon Hat.
 We did our best to make a real Texan of him.

Thanks to Joe Landry for all he did for Tomasz, taking him around and
and organizing the gifts for him.

Tomasz got to go to the moon while he was a NASA!!!

The Camtasia CD's of all the presentations will be ready in about 6
weeks, but please don't hold me to that.  There is a lot of editing
that goes into them.

They are screen captures of each entire presentation, plus audio of
the speakers and hopefully of the questions.

For those who get them, it will be as if you are in the audience,
except you cannot join in the cameraderie.

The cost will be about half what it would have cost you to attend.

When they are ready, there will be an announcement posted here.

For other information or to see a summary of each presentation, please
go to

http://www.ftmonitor.com

and click on the link for the AmiBroker Houston Conference.

Be good

Richard Boroff

24 Hours. Commission-Free.