De : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de martinod
Envoyé : mardi 28 février 2006 07:21
À : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE : [amibroker] "AmiBroker" conferences

Houston 2 converted to PDF,

A. Martinod

-----Message d'origine-----
De : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Herman van den Bergen
Envoyé : mardi 28 février 2006 00:37
À : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to all for the reports on the Houston conference; sounds like it was a real succes and that a lot of interesting topics were covered. Perhaps I'll make it there one day...

Meanwhile i hope that the contributors who have not already published key ideas about the work they presented will find the time to summarize some of the topics on this list.

An alternative would be that someone posts a copy of the HG, that way all 4000 or so of us can make it to the next conference ;-)

best regards,

herman