Re: [amibroker] Chart Positioning

try changing (or adding) this to your code
GraphXspace=10;

you can change the value to add more room at6 the top and bottom

another way is to add a non-pltting Plot that is X times the highest plotted value on screen, eg

Plot

( LastValue( HHV(H,250)*1.5 ), "", colorBlack, styleNoLine);

many other methods to do it, just need the imagination

--
Cheers
Graham