[amibroker] Re: Dave Landry Pullback - someone has a fully working afl copy?

I don't think so Anthony. I just, sort of, copied and changed the
line from the supposedly correct section:

DLL= H<HHV(H,20)-1;

I did try what you suggested, however. I changed the code the same
way in both places, but it made no difference.

The cited code obviously suffers from various attempts to get it to
run properly. Therefore I do not fully trust it.
That's why I asked if someone has a fully working afl copy!

Also, the code I started with from the Amibroker AFL Library
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=132
looks very clean and nice and is not tampered with.

If someone would like to try to get a version of Dave Landry Pullback
system to work, I suggest they start with this piece of code. Nicely
coded by Daniel Ervi, but as I said, it does not work for me.
John

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxx>