[amibroker] Exponentiation Problem

Hi,

I'm trying to plot a curve from the first stock price to the last
stock price based on the compound rate of growth.  So far I've been
able to determine the initial and end values and calculate the rate of
growth, r (see below).  When I try to establish the "trendline", I'm
getting a syntax error, as noted below.

I don't see where the problem might be.  If anyone can advise I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Wayne

//Determine total bar count and initial and ending values
n=LastValue(Cum(1));
FV=LastValue(ValueWhen(BarIndex()==BarCount-1,C));
SV=LastValue(ValueWhen(BarIndex()==0,C));

//Calculate the exponential rate of growth (constant)
//FV=SV(1+r)^n

r = exp( (1/n) * log(FV/SV) ) - 1;

//Calculate the trend line using the rate of growth
//Trendline = SV(1+r)^n;
//Getting syntax error on this line

Trendline = exp(Cum(1) * log(SV(1+r)));

24 Hours. Commission-Free.