From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Fred
Sent: Freitag, 17. Februar 2006 21:14
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Automation Object Model export.vbs

If this is for a one time event you might as well use the js that already
exists ... If this is something you are going to do with more regularity
there are much faster ways ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ulrich Plett" <uplett@xxx> wrote:

> Hi
> I'm trying to write Tomasz Export.js script in VBScript. I get an
> error message saying something like no object returned.
> I only get an object when I use oStocks.Item(0).
> Please take a look at the attached script. Need help Thanks Olli

>   For each ticker in filenames
>     WScript.Echo "Export of " & ticker & " start"
>     set oStocks = oAB.Stocks
>     set oStock = oStocks.Item(ticker)   ' Object value: nothing
> <--------------------
>     set oStock1 = oStocks(ticker)       ' Object value: nothing
> <--------------------
>     set oStock2 = oStocks.Item(0)       ' Object value: {...}
Object
>     Qty = oStock.Quotations.Count       ' <------------------------
 error
> message is here
>
> ' debug mit "CSCRIPT //X scriptname.vbs"
> ' VBScript Run-time Errors
> '
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/vbscript/doc/vsmscRunTimeErrors.h
tm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/vbscript/doc/vsmscSyntaxErrors.ht

> [...]
>   Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
>   Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
>   FileExist = fso.FileExists(dateiname)
>   Set fso = nothing
>   Set WshShell = nothing
> End Function
>
> Sub FileDelete(dateiname)
>   Dim WshShell, fso, f
>   Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
>   Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
>   If fso.FileExists(dateiname) Then
>      Set f = fso.GetFile(dateiname)
>      f.delete
>      Set f = nothing
>   End If
>   Set fso = nothing
>   Set WshShell = nothing
> End Sub
>
> Function ReadFile2Arr(dateiname)
>  Dim Fields()
>  Dim objFSO, f, i
>  Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
>  Set f = objFSO.OpenTextFile (dateiname, ForReading)  i = 0  Do Until
> f.atEndOfStream
>    Redim Preserve Fields(i)
>    Fields(i) = f.ReadLine
>    i = i + 1
>  Loop
>  f.Close
>  Set objFSO = nothing
>  ReadFile2Arr = Fields
> End Function
>
> Function ExportAB(filename)
>   Dim oAB, fso, f, oStocks, oStock, oStock1, oStock2
>   Dim filenames, ticker, Qty
>   Set oAB = CreateObject("Broker.Application")
>   If Not oAB.LoadDatabase(path2database) Then
>   	 WScript.Echo "No database found! "
>   	 WScript.Quit
>   End If
>
>   FileDelete(filename)
>   Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
>   Set f = fso.OpenTextFile(filename, ForWriting, true)
>   f.WriteLine("VERSION;1;2")
>   f.WriteLine("KURSE")
>   filenames = ReadFile2Arr("firmen.txt")
>   For each ticker in filenames
>     WScript.Echo "Export of " & ticker & " start"
>     set oStocks = oAB.Stocks
>     set oStock = oStocks.Item(ticker)   ' Object value:
nothing     <--------------------
>     set oStock1 = oStocks(ticker)       ' Object value:
nothing     <--------------------
>     set oStock2 = oStocks.Item(0)       ' Object value: {...}
Object
>     WScript.Echo oStocks.Count
>     WScript.Echo ticker
>     WScript.Echo oStock.Quotations.Count
>     WScript.Echo oStock1.Quotations.Count
>     WScript.Echo oStock2.Quotations.Count
>     ' Qty = oStock.Quotations.Count
>     ' WScript.Echo Qty
>     ' Qty = 50
>     ' for i= Qty - 10 to Qty
>     '   set oQuote = oStock.Quotations(i)
>     '     WScript.Echo oQuote.Volume & ";" & oQuote.Open & ";" & _
>     '                  oQuote.High & ";" & oQuote.Low & ";" &
oQuote.Close
>     '     f.WriteLine  oQuote.Volume & ";" & oQuote.Open & ";" & _
>     '                  oQuote.High & ";" & oQuote.Low & ";" &

Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade
24 Hours. Commission-Free.

To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to SUPPORT {at}
amibroker.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.