Re: [amibroker] QuoteCenter as realtime feed

Hello John,

I have just written to Equis asking them to confirm that the data they are offering for my market i.e. India, is real time. If they confirm I intend to try this service( with AB as my charting app) and will keep you posted. I have earlier tried a vendor here who was delivering live data and saving it in a MS format. Back then I had no problem using that with AB, as a proxy for a real time feed dumping data direct into AB.

HTH